Other Patriots Rule

Other Patriots Rule
Go Pats

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Blog Post Final Reflection

Blog Post Final Reflection

I began this game by making all of the mazes, 3 total mazes. Each different as you went along. I had problems with the movement which I figured out eventually and the maze restarting correctly. It would sometimes need to have the green flag be clicked twice to work correctly. I tested it by going through it myself and having Sean test it too. Kind of, I wanted to have some other stuff in the game, but I couldn't work it out in time. I am most proud of the # of levels I got in my game which was 3. I only thought I was only going to finish 2, but I got 3 done. I am a little disappointed in the fact that I wasn't able to incorporate all the things I wanted to in the game, but overall I thought it was very good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment